Part of our 2030 vision is "Sustainable products from a sustainable factory".
Our factory in Moerdijk is a good example of this. Below are a number of concrete, sustainable items that we find in our factory.
- The heat from the underfloor heating enters the hall via air heat pumps
- During the production process, we extract air using frequency-controlled motors which will blow out clean again. This is done according to need
- The warm air is recovered by means of a special AL-KO Kantherm installation. As a result, 90% efficiency is achieved and there is only 10% heat loss
- We have 2 frequency-controlled compressors that are switched and scale up as needed
- The steam from the factory is largely provided with solar panels on the roof
All together we are on the way to a more sustainable world, will you join the world of M.I.P.?