Our dual-purpose silo gives the cattle farmer maximum usage possibilities. The silos can be used for both dry and liquid products and are particularly convenient for farms that have a varying availability of by-products originating from the foodstuff industry.
To fill the feed mix truck easily the silo is mounted on a raised galvanised steel underframe. The dry feed is then easy to pour and the liquid product can be drawn off trouble-free via the hoistable free outflow. The dual-purpose silo therefore reduces the investment risk and in addition gives extra flexibility.
- Diameter 2,800 and 3,000 mm
- Capacity 40/50/60 m³
- Pouring weight 1,100 kg/m³
- Maximum temperature 50 °C
- Filling point, stainless steel shut-off valve with 4” VK100 tanker coupling with cap
- Stainless steel agitator with 4.0 kW motor reducer. Shaft made from thick-walled box profile 80 x 80 x 4 mm with universal joint. Bearing block mounted on stainless 6 mm steel plate to runoff. Two agitator fins, Ø 900 mm and Ø 1,400 mm respectively.
- GFRP oval inspection hatch in the cylinder wall
- Drawoff pipe for mixer truck Ø 160 mm, winchable off the ground by means of a small hand winch. The drawoff is equipped with a coated steel slide shut-off valve with a stainless steel blade, which can be operated from the ground using a hand wheel. Drawoff height 3,500 mm.
- PVC Ø 160 venting line up to 1,600 mm off the ground.
- Thermally galvanised steel underframe on short skirt, runoff height approximately 2,500 mm
- Semi-transparent roof, white RAL9010.
- Plastic control box with soft starter for agitator available for an additional cost.
- Converting the silo for storing dry feed.
Click on a product name for specifications.
|Ø 2800 mm||Ø 3000 mm|
|CONTENT||HEIGHT (B)||HEIGHT (B)|
|40 m³||10730 mm||10100 mm|
|50 m³||12400 mm||11475 mm|
|60 m³||13980 mm||12840 mm|
|FLOW-OUT HEIGHT (C)||3500 mm||3500 mm|
|LEGS AXIS-AXIS (D)||1980 mm||2121 mm|
|INDICATION CONCRETE SLAB*||3250 x 3250 x 500 mm||3750 x 3750 x 500 mm|